Next Event: June 1st – June 4th, 2023.
For Men, Women & Youth
Males: 8-9 / 10-11 / 13-14 / 15-16
Males: U12 / U13 / U15
Femals: 10-12 / 13-14 / 15-16
- F.I.B.A. rules apply, with few exceptions
- Teams granted 2 TOs per half + 1 per OT
- Halftime = 5mins (*subject to change)
- Overtime = 3mins
- 2 Technical Fouls per game = 1 game suspension, including finals (*applies to players & coaches)
- Individuals ejected from the game are to leave the bench area in a respectable manner.
- Failure to do so will result in the termination of the game
- 24 sec. shot clock
- New players cannot be added to the roster after the 1st game has been played
- Bonus awarded on the 8th foul
- Minimum 5 players to start
- 8 minute grace period given to teams who arrive late or have less than 5 players
- Spectators or guests sitting on the team’s bench are considered to be part of the team
- ALL TEAMS are GUARANTEED 3 GAMES
1-It is the team representative’s responsibility to inform their team of the rules governing the tournament.
2- Sportsmanlike conduct is a MUST, on and off the court.
Un-sportsmanlike behavior towards any one is strictly forbidden and can result in an automatic ejection.
3- All teams must provide their own uniforms (pref. 2 colors) & equipment (i.e. basketball balls).
4- All teams are responsible for leaving the bench area tidy, including the locker room areas.
5- All teams are expected to arrive at least 30 minutes before their schedule.
2 pieces of Identification required (i.e. Medicare, Passport & School I.D).
LITTLE BURGUNDY SPORTS COMPLEX
1825 Notre Dame West. Mtl
GADBOIS SPORTS CENTRE
5485 Cote St-Paul. Mtl.
Ecole Antoine Brossard
3055 Boulevard Rome, Brossard
Ecole Charles Lemoyne
2075 Rue Mullins, Montreal
Please complete the Team Registration form.
$375.00 Per Team / Mini to Novice
$425.00 Per Team / Bantam to Juvenile
METHOD of PAYMENT:
Email transfer email@example.com
Cheques (Made payable to: Dexter’s Basketball Club Inc.)
Need more information? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.